Thread: Kodak / Creo iQsmart 2 Oxygen workflow question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kodak / Creo iQsmart 2 Oxygen workflow question

Hi folks,

Two weeks ago I got me the iQscan2 scanner with 2.6.3. version of the software. I'm having a hard time finding out how to set up my software preferences for faster workflow. I want to be able to work on images that are pre-scanned in preview browser while having others in the queue - either being scanned or 'zoomed' for further sharpness adjustments.

Now, I have to admit that the problem must be me since this was working before (only once though). Apparently, I did change something in prefs (or elsewhere) and since that time the preview browser or any other windows are locked while scanning (or 'zooming') is in progress.
    It's been a week I keep trying all possible settings, going through manual again and again without a luck. Also, I never used Apple before, so maybe the culprit lays in insufficient knowledge of the OS X environment?

I'd greatly appreciate if you could share your workflow settings, especially if it involves having operational preview browser while the scanner is on the move.

Thanks again,

Vlad

PS
    Attached are screenshots of my current prefs. I think I did try all possible modes already.

Attachment 167322
    Attachment 167323
    Attachment 167324
    Attachment 167325
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails File_000.jpg   File_001.jpeg   File_002.jpeg   File_003.jpeg  
    Last edited by vlad; 18-Jul-2017 at 01:16.