Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linhof? Help Identify 8x10 Wide-Angle Bag Bellows: Linhof Kardan TL, GTL, BI etc.. ?

Linhof? Help Identify 8x10 Wide-Angle Bag Bellows: Linhof Kardan TL, GTL, BI etc.. ?

So I recently received this beautiful 8x10 wide-angle bag bellows that came with a camera, but it turned out that it isn't for the camera I purchased (a Toyo 810MII). After a lot of Googling, I'm pretty sure its for a Linhof Kardan TL or GTL. Please help to confirm or correct me. If it *is* for the TL series, would it also fit the BI system? I already know it won't fit the older Kardan Color, as I own that camera.

It's really a beautiful, substantial, and extremely well-made bellows, with a plush velour interior as well as a circular spring to allow it to hold its shape on the camera and not get in the way of the image. I just might have to find a camera to use it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bagbellows1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	167110Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bagbellows2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	167111Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bagbellows3.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	167112Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bagbellows4.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	167113

Re: Linhof? Help Identify 8x10 Wide-Angle Bag Bellows: Linhof Kardan TL, GTL, BI etc.

Anything that mounts directly to the front or rear standard on a modern Linhof 810 will also fit properly on to your B.

Re: Linhof? Help Identify 8x10 Wide-Angle Bag Bellows: Linhof Kardan TL, GTL, BI etc.

Thx Bob. I don't have a B, I have an older 8x10 Kardan Color (triplex) from the late 50s which this bellows won't fit.

Can you possibly confirm that this is indeed a Linhof bag bellows for the TL or B series? That's what I am unsure of.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    Anything that mounts directly to the front or rear standard on a modern Linhof 810 will also fit properly on to your B.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustyman View Post
    Thx Bob. I don't have a B, I have an older 8x10 Kardan Color (triplex) from the late 50s which this bellows won't fit.

Can you possibly confirm that this is indeed a Linhof bag bellows for the TL or B series? That's what I am unsure of.
    Not from a picture.

Thanks Bob. Do you happen to have the measurement specs? I have not been able to locate this info online. I would then be able to see if the measurements match with the front and rear mounting plates on this unit.

Anyone else there with this info? Or does anybody reading this feel that they can verify that this is a Linhof bellows based on the photos?

Thanks Bob. Do you happen to have the measurement specs? I have not been able to locate this info online. I would then be able to see if the measurements match with the front and rear mounting plates on this unit.

Anyone else there with this info? Or does anybody reading this feel that they can verify that this is a Linhof bellows based on the photos?
    No, but the service center might. Bob Watkins at Precision Camera in Niles, IL

It might be fitted onto Standard Kardan. But I need the exact sizes.

通过我的 VIE-AL10 上的 Tapatalk发言
    Sometimes love just ain't enough.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pierre506/sets/

Quote Originally Posted by pierre506 View Post
    It might be fitted onto Standard Kardan. But I need the exact sizes.

通过我的 VIE-AL10 上的 Tapatalk发言
    The Kardan Standard 810 used the same bellows as the B, Super Color, Tl, L, Gt, GTL and all other Linhof 810 cameras introduced with or after the B. The only difference was to keep the price down on the 810 Standard was that the standard bellows was shorter and not a double conical design. All the others came with the longer bellows.

If anyone out there with an 8x10 Kardan (but not Kardan Color) could possibly take a quick snapshot of both mounting frames of their bellows (front and back), I betcha we'd be able to confirm this being a Linhof bag bellows.

If anyone out there with an 8x10 Kardan (but not Kardan Color) could possibly take a quick snapshot of both mounting frames of their bellows (front and back), I betcha we'd be able to confirm this being a Linhof bag bellows.
    Front and back are the same.