Thread: Starting a Large Format Group in San Francisco Bay Area

Starting a Large Format Group in San Francisco Bay Area

Anyone interested in joining other large format photographers in the San Francis co area once a month on a regular basis, such as first Sunday of every month, at various locations ? Attempting to start such a group that would each month mee t at a different location, such as Muir Woods, Point Reyes, Mt. Tam.,Marin headl ands, etc. Maybe ocassional longer trips to Yosemite or Shasta. The idea being a workshop type learning enviornment for everyone of different skill levels, begi nners to experts. Only thing I respectfully request is if you say you are going to join us, out of respect for the others, please show up :-). Other than jus t want to learn and make some nice images. Please e-mail me if this sparks your interest, and I'll get back to you with details as I have them.

please send some information. thanks.

Tryed to get intouch with U a number of times but keep getting no answer. If anyone is intersted in getting a group together please e-mail me. joegood@value.net Lets have some fun. There is a small group here in Concord and would like to meet more LF users. Have a place to meet in Martinez. Talk to soon Joe Good joegood@value.net

If this is still a live idea, please contact me. I would enjoy going out to shoot with any accommodating LF shooter. Do not yet have LF gear but can rent and the experience would help me refine my decisions about hardware, and would be a whole lot of fun too.

Art

I, too, would love to be a part of a group like this. I have recently taken a nose dive into the format, and would like to see new places, meet new people, and have better techniques.

Hello all. Ditto the above. I would love to find a group of LF users to meet with. I hope this is still a live group. Please notify me with any info. Thank you very much, Frank

Frank-

I never heard back from anyone about a group. Suffice to say it never took off. You can reach me by email, and we can start from here, I guess.