Thread: Interest in LF meet-up, Trier, Germany?

Interest in LF meet-up, Trier, Germany?

Looking to meet other LF photographers in my area Trier, Germany. Willing to meet within a 1-2 hr radius drive as well. Looking for other like minded photographers.

I hope to hear from you.

-Doug

Re: Interest in LF meet-up, Trier, Germany?

I will be visiting in mid-September for a weeks. Sadly you're not close enough for regular visits. Let's keep in touch. I'm easiest to find on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/sehnsucht

Hi Doug,
    I'll be in Germany (Ayl-Trier-Zeltingen- and beyond) from Sept 19th- Oct 11. Most of the time is booked with winery visits but my schedule gets very flexible starting Oct 2.
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Richardson View Post
    Looking to meet other LF photographers in my area Trier, Germany. Willing to meet within a 1-2 hr radius drive as well. Looking for other like minded photographers.

I hope to hear from you.

-Doug

Hi Doug,

That looks doable; I'm in Gelderland, The Netherlands, which is not that ridiculously far away. The next couple of months are tricky in terms of time and budget, but I could get to, say, Maastricht pretty much any weekend (and have been wanting to visit there anyway), and could manage a weekend in Trier in a few months' time.

Hello Halford,

I would appreciate any meetup I can get. I understand about he time and money constraints, but where we live is awfully close to many places not to pursue get-togethers. I can start it off by welcoming you to stay with me and my family, would help the cost issue. Then the only issue to tackle is the time. Just let me know when you would be able to make it and I can bump it against my schedule. I am sure that we can make something work. - Doug

Doug – we just moved to the area (Overweis) and I would be interested in meeting up with you sometime. We’re still waiting for our HHG to be delivered so I’m ‘stuck’ with my medium format rig until then haha. Shoot me an email sometime at geebeer12@gmail.com and we’ll make arrangements to meet up. Tschüss!

Between here and there

Sadly, I am a bit too far off from you (on the other side of Frankfurt am Main). Still arranging to get my equipment and get on with the photographic life, but who knows? It's always good getting to know people in-country.

Same here. Leipzig is just not around the corner from Trier...

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Richardson View Post

I hope to hear from you.

-Doug
    Doug,

I am a bit north of you near Wiesbaden and Mainz, close to the romantic part of the river Rhine. We infrequently meet for LF outings. I am also the admin of the German Large Format Photography Forum (https://grossformatfotografie.de). Just drop me a note!

Cheers
    Andreas
    To infinity - and beyond...

I have to deliver a restored mini lathe to a good friend living in the south of germany.
    It will take some weeks to finish my job, but then I am free to take part, and to travel to the sensational Mosel again.

As an ex moderator of the german large photography forum I am always interested in seeing wellknown and new faces.
    As a now and then ULF photographer I am interested in a bunch of people filling the frame of my camera :-)

Best,
    Ritchie