Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classifieds?

Re: Classifieds?

Hi Alexander - your profile in the admin panel looks fine, so you should be able to see everything. Perhaps try a fresh login, and try enabling cookies for the site if you currently have that blocked.

To me, the most interesting aspect of this thread is the fact that folks are joining! Yes, this is a great forum, and I am indebted to some prolific contributors who have shared their expertise with me, even if indirectly.
    Peter Collins

On the intent of the First Amendment: The press was to serve the governed, not the governors --Opinion, Hugo Black, Judge, Supreme Court, 1971 re the "Pentagon Papers."

Quote Originally Posted by Oren Grad View Post
    Hi Benito - your profile shows you as having registered on April 17, so a couple of days still to go.
    Thanks Oren. Time goes slower then I thought.

B

Quote Originally Posted by Oren Grad View Post
    Hi Alexander - your profile in the admin panel looks fine, so you should be able to see everything. Perhaps try a fresh login, and try enabling cookies for the site if you currently have that blocked.
    Also make sure you check the "keep me logged in" box.

Rick "to keep your session alive" Denney

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Collins View Post
    To me, the most interesting aspect of this thread is the fact that folks are joining! Yes, this is a great forum, and I am indebted to some prolific contributors who have shared their expertise with me, even if indirectly.
    Yes! I've been here only a short time, and it's opened up my thoughts about lots of aspects of photography, not just LF. But I'm really getting into the idea of more LF, too. I've even bought a 5x7 camera with a 4x5 back, and am now in the process of making my own 5x7 back for it. Oh, and I just got some 5x7 film holdrrs in the mail, and three new lenses, with a fourth on the way. And I'm ordering 5x7 film, and I'm figuring out what I need to start developing my own film, and.... It doesn't end, does it?

I've been repairing old Speed and Crown Graphics for almost 20 years now, and have made a small but significant part of my income re-selling them. But most of my use of them has been with 120 film. In helping a friend* who had a lot of questions about LF, I realized that I had lots of my own questions, and here I am. I've read lots of posts by folks here for years now, but never asked any of my own until recently. Thanks for all the help!

*I met this new friend when he contacted me after seeing one of my eBay ads.

Same issue here, registered mid July. Can someone help me please? Looking for a 8x10 to get started )

Quote Originally Posted by Harald Claessen View Post
    Same issue here, registered mid July. Can someone help me please?
    Your profile looks fine. As noted above, try a fresh login, enable cookies for the site if they're currently blocked, and check the "keep me logged in" box.

I can't see the buy/sell section either, it's been well over a month

Quote Originally Posted by anorphirith View Post
    I can't see the buy/sell section either, it's been well over a month
    Same answer: your profile looks fine. As noted above, try a fresh login, enable cookies for the site if they're currently blocked, and check the "keep me logged in" box.

Folks, please use the "Contact Us" page...

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...endmessage.php

...to send any question about the status of your registration, to assure that the moderators will see it ASAP and help us avoid cluttering the discussion subforums with routine housekeeping stuff relevant only to individual members. Thanks!