Hey all,

I've been assessing various lightweight materials for a an addition to the Stone Photo Gear product lineup. That product is an ultra-light focusing cloth, available in different sizes, and the goal is for all STOCK sizes to weigh in under 1lb. The goal is to also have it fit into a stuff sack the size of a 14oz tin can(think a small can of chili).

The material I feel would be best suited for this is not cheap, but it will allow me to create a unique product that packs up very small, very light, and doesn't skimp on size! It is completely opaque, and very thin, yet durable.

I'm asking here because quite a few of you have given me the chance to create custom projects for you over the past few months. I want to continue that, but also start offering a few "click to ship" type items. So I'm here to ask about colors desired for the outer material, since some folks don't want a "horse blanket" black/white cloth, but something jazzy color-size . Also, sizing, everyone has a different opinion on what size cloth they like to use. Please let me know which format you use, and what size cloth would benefit you best for those particular format(s) you're shooting with.

These will be made here in the USA, by me. This will become a core product in my lineup, and I want to offer something genuinely unique here from the start.

thanks,
Dan