Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Hi from Spain!

  1. #11

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, Mo.
    Posts
    2,520

    Re: Hi from Spain!

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel BIGLER View Post
    Welcome and hello from France!

    You are not the only European here

    BTW there is an European Spanish-speaking Large Format Photo Forum, here
    http://www.granformato.eu/
    Yeah, but you can't understand a word they write. It's like a whole different language or something.

  2. #12
    Nicolasllasera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bilbao, Spain / Miami, Florida
    Posts
    152

    Re: Hi from Spain!

    Welcome Nano! Im based in Bilbao, Spain and manage www.granformato.eu, its still small but a good community. I also encourage you to join www.formatomedio.eu where we are more active and talk all formats.

  3. #13
    Angus Parker angusparker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, USA
    Posts
    655

    Re: Hi from Spain!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolasllasera View Post
    Welcome Nano! Im based in Bilbao, Spain and manage www.granformato.eu, its still small but a good community. I also encourage you to join www.formatomedio.eu where we are more active and talk all formats.
    Hope to see some of the LF folks in Madrid this year. I'll be around from mid-June for a year. Doesn't seem too active a community but maybe I'll meet some people through using the Man Ray darkroom.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Nicolasllasera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bilbao, Spain / Miami, Florida
    Posts
    152

    Re: Hi from Spain!

    Quote Originally Posted by angusparker View Post
    Hope to see some of the LF folks in Madrid this year. I'll be around from mid-June for a year. Doesn't seem too active a community but maybe I'll meet some people through using the Man Ray darkroom.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will let you know of meetups and similar activities to look out for!

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Angus Parker angusparker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, USA
    Posts
    655

    Re: Hi from Spain!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolasllasera View Post
    I will let you know of meetups and similar activities to look out for!

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Thanks Nico


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Lugo, Spain
    Posts
    5

    Re: Hi from Spain!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolasllasera View Post
    Welcome Nano! Im based in Bilbao, Spain and manage www.granformato.eu, its still small but a good community. I also encourage you to join www.formatomedio.eu where we are more active and talk all formats.
    Thanks Nico! I'm already a member of granformato and I just registered on formatomedio

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel BIGLER View Post
    Welcome and hello from France!

    You are not the only European here

    BTW there is an European Spanish-speaking Large Format Photo Forum, here
    http://www.granformato.eu/
    Hi Emmanuel! Do you know any large format forum for French speakers?

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    47

    Re: Hi from Spain!

    Glad to meet you here.

    And for a french forum, go to http://www.galerie-photo.info/forumgp/ and you'll find M. E Bigler and other french speaking Large Format Users.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Lugo, Spain
    Posts
    5

    Re: Hi from Spain!

    Thanks Delfi! I see we are the same everywhere

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    47

    Re: Hi from Spain!

    Quote Originally Posted by angusparker View Post
    Hope to see some of the LF folks in Madrid this year. I'll be around from mid-June for a year. Doesn't seem too active a community but maybe I'll meet some people through using the Man Ray darkroom.
    Don't be afraid to contact us, here or at www.granformato.eu.

  10. #20
    Angus Parker angusparker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, USA
    Posts
    655

    Re: Hi from Spain!

    Quote Originally Posted by Delfi_r View Post
    Don't be afraid to contact us, here or at www.granformato.eu.
    I will I am already a member @angusparker thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Hi from Spain
    By Jose Rodriguez in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2-Jan-2014, 13:40
  2. Hello from Spain
    By Nicolasllasera in forum Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-Nov-2011, 10:09
  3. Hello from Spain
    By rubenmg in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 4-Oct-2010, 15:07
  4. Hello from Spain
    By toomeu in forum Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18-Jul-2008, 08:18
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-May-2008, 18:14

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •