Received my V2 Intrepid 4x5 yesterday after a 12 week wait from order to delivery. Was meant to be 8 according to the ordering page when I placed the order. Meh - what's one extra month. I'm presently surprised but the camera i'm holding in my hands. It appears to be free of any of the issues mentioned in the previous generation.
The wood is much better quality than I thought it would be. I expected it to be rough particularly at the cuts, but they've obviously tidied their production somewhat. Smooth on all the surfaces, edges are firm but not razor sharp.
Bellows are great. Perfectly light tight from what I can gather. I've been all over them with the brightest torch I own, trying to find any pinholes with nothing to be found. Nicely supple with movement, I imagine I'll lose lens coverage before I max out movements.
Focus racking is smooth and precise.
Only sticking point I've found at this point is inserting film holders stick about 1cm from full depth, I imagine because everything is brand new. A gentle push and they drop into place. Give it a few weeks and I don't envision this being a long term issue.
Its light beyond belief. Weighs in at 924g or just over 32oz, body only [no lens or film holder]. As a comparison, my Mamiya 645 Pro TL body and viewfinder is 850g or just under 30 oz [no lens or film back].
I'm very happy with my acquisition. And at this stage I could only recommend it. I'll add more things here as I gain experience.