Ansel Adams Fakes

Truly fascinating...

"I currently work at The Center For Creative Photography..."

"Because I work in Right And Reproductions at the center..."

"If anyone has ANY questions...questions about The Centers collection,
    or Right And Reproductions of the Center, please feel free to contact me."

"As for how Weston and Strand enlarged negatives...I will be glad to get
    the answer for you (and anyone else wondering) on Thursday when I return to
    work...We are currently working on a VERY large project at the Center...We are
    in the process of scanning every print in our collection..."

"...be sure to set aside a few hours to spend at the Center For Creative
    Photography. Even before I worked there...I consider myself VERY lucky to have
    the opportunity to be working hands on with these photographs now."

And then the legalize clincher...

"I have NEVER been employed by the Center, but yet only a volunteer at
    the Center for a very short time..."

Like Mark, I have never met Ryan nor have I ever had any dealings with
    him.  I think I'll keep it that way.

Ansel Adams Fakes

Jim, since you never replyed back to my email and are not willing to talk on the phone about this matter, I am not going to carry this on any longer, trying to explain myself. There is only one way to settle this so you can have peace of mind when you sleep at night.

Why dont you contact the seller from which I purchased the Ansel Adams copy negative from, and ask him/her about the few other copy negatives that they had. Chances are, they still have them and might even be willing to sell them to you! As for the single copy negative I have, I will be donating it to the CCP in a very short time. I dont regret purchasing this item, but if it causes people like you to get your shit in a knot...then its best that people do not have things like this.

Im not going to bother with you anymore and waste my time here. Next time, please do not start accusing me of things as this and wasting your time to start rumors. Also, when you see a photograph for sale that is not signed...don't think right away that its a "fake". Chances are, you are some old retired man that has nothing better to do then worry yourself over things like this.

Anyways, contact the lady/man that I purchased the negative from, if you want. If you are not willing too...I will just do it myself.

Goodbye.

Ryan

Ansel Adams Fakes

Jim,
    Since you never replyed back to me here, my emails or my messages...I went ahead and contacted the lady who was the seller of the AA Copy Negative. After she sold that one single copy negative on Ebay to me, a week or so later she sold the remaining 3 at a local FleaMarket that she often takes part in up in Canada. They were sold to some random individual up in Canada at the swapmeet.

Please do not contact me, or say anything back to me...because I will not reply to you. I hope to never hear, speak or see you again from this point on. I am offically done with this.

Goodbye.

Ryan

Ansel Adams Fakes

Ryan: "Im not going to bother with you anymore and waste my time here."

That was 2 posts ago, meanwhile you've left 3 messages here since my last post. For somebody who is "officially done" with this, you're sure beating it to death.

You are correct, I am an old retired man. Congratulations - in addition to destroying your own credibility, you've also succeeded in offending a healthy percentage of the people who participate on this forum. Despite my apparent senility, I still know how to spell and craft a proper sentence. Mastering these two skills might be a good place for you to start on your journey to earn the respect of your peers.

As for the Ansel Adams prints, I am truly sorry if I offended you. However, considering the astronomical odds relating to this coincident and your subsequent failures to tell the truth, perhaps you can forgive me as well.

Kind regards,

Jim.

Ansel Adams Fakes

Jim,
    I apologize to you. Take care.

Ryan