Hi Spencer,

I was tarred and feathered for this thread, particularly my 'Headline/Title' which I 'designed' to get attention. not for me, but for us all. To get us talking.

It's true that our sources of info are fast drying up. Magazines fold. Other's, that support LF threaten to add digital tiny format cameras.

I see Ries has vastly upgraded their website. Fantastic! It also has all data needed.

However, I also see 'Modern' websites from LF builders contain way less, some won't show the whole camera. Like the back...

Other older and more established suppliers have decades old websites, how do we even know if they are still in business?

One of the major new LF camera suppliers has very little data on their website. Like what size are the lens boards!!!

Full disclosure.

Despite these difficulties, I bought 2 new LF/ULF cameras this year. One is late. The one that was delivered on time is very nice, but I bought it blindly, without enough data, no regret, from a foolish website.

The only supplier I feel free to name is Ries Tripods and we will be doing business this year.

I could go on, but I won't.

I feel it is now time for all LF/ULF users, suppliers, manufacturers and factories to get out of their depression and work together. That includes the big 3, Kodak, Ilford and Fuji.

I see there are 416 online right now. Pretty low number today.

Now kill the messenger.