Thread: A Super Speed Graphic made of gold?

A Super Speed Graphic made of gold?

This Super Graphic must be made of gold - the starting bid is $1,375 and it is not categorized as old new stock - take a look: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15247&item=7513866130&rd=1.
    Juergen

There is very little that would surprise me anymore concerning photography equipment.

Not only is it overpriced, but that has got to be the ugliest camera I have ever seen. Anyone who wants it can have it. I would not be caught dead using that ugly piece of equipment.

It will be interesting to see how many bids are made on this "golden graphic"

A big part of the stuff on e-bay is overpriced. I got a like new- Toyo 45CF camera for $50 less at KEH than they currently go for on e-bay. Over all, a lot of listings never even get a bid. If you price it right, it will sell. I sold my Contax G-1 camera on ebay and I got a buy- it- now sale within 24 hours. I didn't try to gouge any one, but got $200 more than a trade-in at KEH.

I hope anyone who bids on it knows the shutter is(was) a piece of crap.

"Village Goodies" is way overpriced on everything! What makes me laugh more is the condition of some this stuff they are trying to pass off at high prices. There are also a couple of suppliers from Germany that list a lot of items at prices when they were at their peak in the early 1990's. Pacific Rim is another example. I think many dealers have not come to the realization that prices have dropped and all they are doing is taking up space on Ebay.

A couple of weeks ago someone gave me a Super Graphic with a 90mmSA f8 and a Majestic.
    *Free* I would tell you about the easel and the 4 boxes of paper and 3 boxes of film and the 10 holders that came with it, but I dont want to gloat. Seriously, though I'm very fortunate. I have met some very generous people, lately.
    $1400.00 bucks is crazy. I bought a really nice Pacemaker for my father a few years ago for under 400 dollars.