Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello All

Re: Hello All

Are you just promoting your business here?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    Are you just promoting your business here?
    No, Andrew. I don't think that this the promotion of my business. To say Hello to the member is not the way to promote the business. If you found any suspicious activity then only you have to blame anyone.

If I'm mistaken then I apologise... But...usually people new here give us a bit of background. What LF camera do you have/used, etc? Your website has nothing to do with LF photography, offering inkjet printing service.
    Last edited by Andrew O'Neill; 9-Jan-2017 at 10:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    If I'm mistaken then I apologise... But...usually people new here give us a bit of background. What LF camera do you have/used, etc? Your website has nothing to do with LF photography, offering inkjet printing service.
    Its our choice that what we want to share with audience or the member. It is not necessary that you have to describe your backgroud as always. I think Forum is the community where one can share his thoughts not about to share his backgroud details, when it is necessary then I will definitely introduce my backgroud. But as my point of view A man can known by his work not by his background.

Quote Originally Posted by theartistsprintroom View Post
    But as my point of view A man can known by his work not by his background.
    I agree completely! Please post some of your images. We have threads for both small format and large format images, and based on your website, theartistsprintroom must have scanners.