Thread: Polaroid 8X10 calumet manual processor

Polaroid 8X10 calumet manual processor

hi. i have the calumet manual processor this is the older model with the clips in the positive film loading tray. i put the positive film under the clips when i align the film to crank the positive and negative film together. the film cassette with the negative film is pushed all the way through to align with the holder. when i crank everything through, the negative film seems to extend out by 3/4 of an inch showing the black end at the back of the combined image. the photo itself has a white at the bottom which is not processed. i looked online for any tutorials with this calumet processor but could not find any info anywhere. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	156116 any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Polaroid 8X10 calumet manual processor

Hello phillip2446,

Did you end up solving the problem?

I'm interested in buying one, one day.

Have a great weekend and spring season!
    Cheers,
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by phillip2446 View Post
    hi. i have the calumet manual processor this is the older model with the clips in the positive film loading tray. i put the positive film under the clips when i align the film to crank the positive and negative film together. the film cassette with the negative film is pushed all the way through to align with the holder. when i crank everything through, the negative film seems to extend out by 3/4 of an inch showing the black end at the back of the combined image. the photo itself has a white at the bottom which is not processed. i looked online for any tutorials with this calumet processor but could not find any info anywhere. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	156116 any advice would be appreciated.