Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wow, stunning

Re: Wow, stunning

They were not directed at me, someone else.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Welcome back to the fold, Cedar. You won't regret it. There's so much helpful info to be gained from the membership, and we are (in general) eager to provide any help we can, as we ALL benefit to some degree. BTW, would you like to give us some more info about yourself, e.g., are you a newbie _ aka "noob" - so we know your level of experience in LF? It'd be helpful for us to know, so we'd better understand how to phrase our responses. Also, there's a benefit I've found here that's seldom proclaimed: One can learn to use civil language carefully so as not to misunderstood (I've messed that up a time or two and learned from it).

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula

Quote Originally Posted by CedarMesaPhoto View Post

Oh, sorry. I should have done my fact checking before writing that. No matter, they were rude, uncalled for, and should not have been tolerated (in my opinion... which really doesn't count for much).

In post # 16 in this thread, CedarMesaPhoto said

communications like "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out," and "Maybe this forum isn't for you" are not hard to understand.
    Clarification came in post # 21

The offensive text quoted was posted in response to continued rants. Not nice but there was more than ample provocation.

In post # 17, CMP added

And I guess a better question would be why are comments like those still in place when a simple question about bellows extension or coverage on a for sale item are deemed unfit?
    Not so much deemed unfit responses are not allowed in FS threads. The rationale, as I understand it, it to eliminate bumping.

There are ways around the prohibition. If you have a question, ask the seller via PM. If the seller wants others to see the question and answer, it is allowed to post them in the FS thread. Or start an thread on the main board, as I did this morning. See http://www.largeformatphotography.in...r-sale-listing

CMP, I think you’re over-reacting.

Well probably.....