No comments, no bumping, can't modify a sale, can't post the same item for sale until 30(!) days have elapsed? Was there such a problem in the FS thread that these rules really needed to be implemented?

For example, I am trying to sell my Chamonix kit right now. I've had it for sale as an extensive kit for about a week, but I'm not getting any interest. It's been on page 2 for a while now, and I can't bump it to generate more interest. I might decide to part all the items out to maximise profit if I can't move all of it in one go. But now I have to wait 3 more weeks for that option? I'm sorry but that just seems so unnecessary. Fleabay drove lots of sellers away by having a bunch of draconian policies like these. Selling stuff online is not always as easy as posting and ad and waiting, you often need to make changes to the way something is presented, photographed, posted as a specific time, priced, and packaged. Now I have to wait a month between tries? This isn't the FM forum where seemingly hundreds of items are posted every day, I'm not sure we need these controls. If you want to make constructive improvements that's fine but I feel the recent change is overboard.