I am pleased to announce that the book "Treasured Lands: A Photographic Odyssey Through America's National Parks" (*), which is my life work, will be shipping in October. Photographically, one of the distinctive features of "Treasured Lands" is the mix of large format photography and digital (especially at night), but there is at least one LF shot for each park and in general several.

There is quite a bit of material about the book on my blog. Here is a link to the book page:
http://treasuredlandsbook.com

The special pre-order offer will expire Oct 1. For a 15% discount on the copies sold directly by me (signed and limited), use the coupon code "lfphoto", which also expires Oct 1.

I've never accepted a single cent from readers or advertisers for running this website despite numerous offers (including buyouts). If you'd like to express gratitude with your $, this would be the time. But I'd even appreciate it more if you could help spread the word in any way you can, so that this book can reach a large audience, because I believe the images and information can bring joy to many!

(*) I followed the majority opinion here for the subtitle.