Posted with moderator approval

Like most others on the forum, I am sick of poor quality OEM lens caps. Rather than simply moan about it, I have contracted with a manufacturer to make acetal lens caps. The caps will be molded out of LG Lucel, an engineering plastic similar to Delrin. The initial samples look great. They have ribs around the circumference for better grip. The top surface is recessed so that a label can be stuck on it. The lens cap size is embossed on the surface for better readability. Finally, there are vents around the inner circumference to let air escape while attaching or removing the cap.

Sizes will range from 30mm to 105mm, in 1 mm increments. Prices will vary according to size:
30~50mm 1,200 JPY (~12 USD / 11 Euro)
51~70mm 1,600 JPY (~16 USD / 14 Euro)
71~90mm 2,000 JPY (~20 USD / 18 Euro)
91~105mm 2,500 JPY (~25 USD / 22 Euro)
Shipping will be extra, via International ePacket service or optionally, EMS.

Since these caps will be molded, the cost of the molds means that not all sizes can be made right away. Therefore, I'd like to know from members which specific sizes would interest them most. Please choose the sizes in the poll. If you do not see a specific size please reply either on the forum, or send me an email at focusgma at gmail dot com.

Thank you.
Kumar