Thread: X-rite 361T Densitometer

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

X-rite 361T Densitometer

I've owned this unit for a while now and it has worked just fine. All of a sudden it has stopped working. The unit powers up and the light comes on but no numeric reading whatsoever. I've cleaned what I can and looked for loose wires but nothing. Any ideas? Does X-rite still repair these or am I better off buying another one? If so anyone have one for sale?

Thanks.

Re: X-rite 361T Densitometer

Check with X-Rite but I think they only repair the 301. Do a google search other independent repair choices should come up.

If you do end up buying another one, send this unit to me and I'll try to fix it. I know it's heavy so perhaps bring it over during the November meet or bring it over if you happen to need some Vitamin D before November - we have plenty of sunlight in Southern California.
    "Sex is like maths, add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the whoo hoo and hope you don't multiply." - Leather jacket guy

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ghostcount View Post
    If you do end up buying another one, send this unit to me and I'll try to fix it. I know it's heavy so perhaps bring it over during the November meet or bring it over if you happen to need some Vitamin D before November - we have plenty of sunlight in Southern California.
    Randy, I may have to do that. I checked everything as you suggested and nothing is loose. I'm thinking it is some kind of connection in the circuit board. That's all Greek to me.
    Thanks