Hello,
I am quite new to large format, but I am doing wet plate for six years now.
Now I want to get deeper into large format film projects, as I stock some film in the last years.
I bought a Cambo SC, since I need all the movements for architectural photography, but the whole kit is a bit large for hiking.
The camera came with a 75mm SW EBC Fujinon, but I found myself using it rather seldom. 90/8 Fuji takes the lead here.

I was thinking of building a camera around this lens designed for a very specific job: BW landscape in mountains. Since, most, if not all the plates will be with a emphasis on the foregorund, and the perspective correction is not something to look for in this camera, I thought that the planes should not be necessarily parallel, but rather like a prism with the planes in scheimpflung principle for a leveled camera and a tilted focused plane. The shots will be made with the lens stopped down anyway.

Before starting such a project I think is best to seek your advice. Did anyone tried this before? Is it stupid? Is is possible? Any thoughts...

Later: Hello to all. After posting I saw that is my first post. I am not new, I was just on the side, reading.