Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Building Peter Lindbergh's sunbounce cage...would appreciate feedback from pros!

Re: Building Peter Lindbergh's sunbounce cage...would appreciate feedback from pros!

Quote Originally Posted by xvelids View Post
    Awesome - Thanks for recommending that! I don't have many hands on deck so having a reflector that can attach to a light stand is great!

Quick question - anyone out there shoot with a Calumet 8x 10 C1 - black beast? I have a carbon fiber tripod, but part of me feels that it is a little top heavy. (haven't tested it yet!) Any recommendations for a cheap old heavy one that can support it? My friend suggested the tiltall 4602, but I haven't used that one either. I'm ok for a heavy tripod weight since I won't be moving the tripod far at all and will be doing portrait work.
    if you want I can bring the tripod I used for the camera your using,it is a beast as well.let me know before I drive up saturday

Re: Building Peter Lindbergh's sunbounce cage...would appreciate feedback from pros!

If you lean toward subtractive light - black flags + white scrims Just saying..

Quote Originally Posted by xvelids View Post
    Awesome - Thanks for recommending that! I don't have many hands on deck so having a reflector that can attach to a light stand is great!

Quick question - anyone out there shoot with a Calumet 8x 10 C1 - black beast? I have a carbon fiber tripod, but part of me feels that it is a little top heavy. (haven't tested it yet!) Any recommendations for a cheap old heavy one that can support it? My friend suggested the tiltall 4602, but I haven't used that one either. I'm ok for a heavy tripod weight since I won't be moving the tripod far at all and will be doing portrait work.
    oh no way - that thing will squash a tiltall

I used a majestic when I had that camera