probably these questions had been here, but I am looking for some additional expertise. I live in Ontario, Canada. My space restrictions does not allow me to process B&W 8x10 sheets. I bought Ilford FP4+ and T-max 100 for tryout.
1. If I would choose only Canada labs, which one would be the best and what is your experience?
2. If I choose North America, which lab you would consider for developing your film and why?
3. Did anybody tried DR5 positive process and what was your satisfaction?
4. What do you think about doing positive B&W contact prints on Ilfochrome Classic paper? Would you consider it as a good idea?
5. Which B&W paper would you consider for contact printining from B&W negatives?
6. Did anybody try to expose color reversal film on B&W paper and develop it as positive development?
The best way to respond to any question could be to put the question number at the beginning of your response. Thanks for your support.