Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: "Gandolfi" here....

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    2,021

    "Gandolfi" here....

    Well - I have had to make a new account here, as I didn't have any way to recreate the old one..

    My computer suddenly "forgot" me as a mamber in here - I have a fairly new one and I have tried all the possible passwords I could think of - but clearly I can't remember it...

    And to make it worse, my old email adress is no longer working, so I couldnt let this site recreate it....

    So here I am : Emil Schildt - formerly known as Gandolfi.

    My biggest "problem" now is, all my old images are now out of my reach, should I choose to erase them... Don't know whether ther's any option to get to them (by adm help?)

  2. #2
    mono's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    157

    Re: "Gandolfi" here....

    Welcome back, Emil!!

  3. #3
    multi format
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    local
    Posts
    3,713

    Re: "Gandolfi" here....

    Quote Originally Posted by emil schildt View Post
    Well - I have had to make a new account here, as I didn't have any way to recreate the old one..

    My computer suddenly "forgot" me as a mamber in here - I have a fairly new one and I have tried all the possible passwords I could think of - but clearly I can't remember it...

    And to make it worse, my old email adress is no longer working, so I couldnt let this site recreate it....

    So here I am : Emil Schildt - formerly known as Gandolfi.

    My biggest "problem" now is, all my old images are now out of my reach, should I choose to erase them... Don't know whether ther's any option to get to them (by adm help?)

    hi emil/galdolfi
    why don't you just click on the "contact us" link
    and ask the moderators to re-set your password.
    im sure it is a simple procedure.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    2,021

    Re: "Gandolfi" here....

    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    hi emil/galdolfi
    why don't you just click on the "contact us" link
    and ask the moderators to re-set your password.
    im sure it is a simple procedure.
    I was told the resetting is incrypted and automatic, so the original mail had to be in working order... which it is not..

  5. #5
    Randy Moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,343

    Re: "Gandolfi" here....

    Welcome back! We and they know exactly who you are.

  6. #6
    Peter De Smidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Fond du Lac, WI, USA
    Posts
    5,376

    Re: "Gandolfi" here....

    Welcome back! I had the same thing happen to me a long time ago now, hence the "J" in my user name. I'm not a middle initial type of guy.
    "Why can't we all just get along?" President Dale, Mars Attacks

  7. #7
    Film and Darkroom User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Somerset, UK
    Posts
    120

    Re: "Gandolfi" here....

    Quote Originally Posted by emil schildt View Post
    I was told the resetting is incrypted and automatic, so the original mail had to be in working order... which it is not..
    Hi Emil,


    In vBulletin an Admin can change your email address first then your password?

    Barry

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    2,021

    Re: "Gandolfi" here....

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter J. De Smidt View Post
    Welcome back! I had the same thing happen to me a long time ago now, hence the "J" in my user name. I'm not a middle initial type of guy.
    but it sounds cool...

    What did happen with your old threads/images?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    2,021

    Re: "Gandolfi" here....

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Wilkinson View Post
    Hi Emil,


    In vBulletin an Admin can change your email address first then your password?

    Barry
    I have NO idea... (in a perfect World I would like to change my username, but keep the old account...)

  10. #10
    Tim Meisburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    McLean, Va.
    Posts
    1,731

    Re: "Gandolfi" here....

    Yes, its good to use your real name. Otherwise people will think you are Italian...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •