I recently purchased the above noted back for my camera and am pleasently suprised with the overall quality of build, film flatness, and ease of use. However, I am having difficulty with the film not wound tightly enough on the takeup roll when shooting is completed. This happens about 50-60% of the time. I am not sure why it is sufficiently tight the other roughly 40%. I spoke with Jeff at Badger graphics who sold me the film back and he suggests turning the take-up roll in smooth long turns. As noted above, this works sometimes but not others. Clearly there is insufficient and inconsistent tension on the film roll but I don't know why it works sometimes but not others. So far, only one roll has been ruined by light leaking in around the edges. I have taken to pulling on the explosed roll end to tighten the film to avoid light leakage but this may at some point lead to scratching the film. This issue of loose exposed film on the take-up roll was not noted by Kerry Thalmann in his View Camera review of this film back (Sept/Oct 2004). Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.