WHO: Large format photographers

WHAT: Photography gathering: making pictures, telling lies, drinking wine, beer, and/or other fine elixirs.

WHERE: Joshua Tree National Park

WHEN: March 24-27, 2016

OTHER: Bring your own cameras, film, tripods, etc. Make your own food, travel, and sleeping arrangements. Every time we do these gatherings there is plenty of food to go around and we share, but it's not required of course.

Campsites are first come-first served, two vehicles per campsite, three tents per site. I will be there early on March 24 (Thursday) to secure a campsite in the Jumbo Rocks Campground area. I plan to secure my spot, then I'll update this thread with the space that I've reserved, and any info about additional availability that might be of help for those coming later. Tentatively, I plan on reserving one of the sites in #17-21 area, as usual, unless there is a desire/demand to try a different campground/site.

If campsites are full when you arrive, there are alternate camping areas outside of the park boundaries. Overflow camping information can be found here: http://www.nps.gov/jotr/planyourvisi...lowCamping.pdf

More information will follow as we get a better idea of participants.

Hope to see some new and old faces!

-Daniel