Thread: Denver Colorado Large Format B&W Group Looking For Interested Participating Members

Denver Colorado Large Format B&W Group Looking For Interested Participating Members

Over five years ago a large format B&W photography group was formulated in the Denver, Colorado area and while we continue to meet, we are currently interested in passionate potential contributing members to participate in this creative venue. We meet once a month at individual members homes on the Second Saturday of each month. Each member brings recently produced B&W prints and we collectively critique the material presented and in general discuss the B&W process in an open contributing process. We are strictly conventional analog materials and have a very broad and diverse perspective. If you have an interest, please PM me.

Have a Great Day!

Re: Denver Colorado Large Format B&W Group Looking For Interested Participating Membe

I wish I had more flexibility as to when I could come up there. I would surely come to some of these. As it is I am always just coming up for family events.
    Thanks,
    Kirk

at age 73:
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"

Re: Denver Colorado Large Format B&W Group Looking For Interested Participating Membe

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Gittings View Post
    I wish I had more flexibility as to when I could come up there. I would surely come to some of these. As it is I am always just coming up for family events.
    If your schedule aligns with the second Saturday of every month, keep us in mind. Would love to have you visit out group.