Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epson Stylus Pro 4000 and non-OEM inks

Re: Epson Stylus Pro 4000 and non-OEM inks

Quote Originally Posted by Zemer View Post
    Thanks you all for these interesting contributions. Unfortunately, the sites stand in America. What about a German site?
    Zemer.
    In Germany try OCP. Their magenta and light magenta is NOT going to be vivid like the OEM K3 inks but on matte surfaces with the right printer profile it is excellent. On gloss paper you will get the usual bronzing, gloss differential and other artifacts the non-OEM inks produce.

Zemer

Quote Originally Posted by 149113 View Post
    In Germany try OCP. Their magenta and light magenta is NOT going to be vivid like the OEM K3 inks but on matte surfaces with the right printer profile it is excellent. On gloss paper you will get the usual bronzing, gloss differential and other artifacts the non-OEM inks produce.

Hi, when it comes to printer, Epson is always on top of the line. I have been using Epson for years already and I agree that the ink is quite expensive but I haven't encountered problems so far when it comes to printing . Though, I'm not that familiar with this Epson Stylus Pro 4000, I just read about it and saw some positive reviews to be impressive according to its users. I think, it appeared for the first time in New York.