Thread: Paramount Synch Cords

Paramount Synch Cords

Today I was looking for a synch cord for one of my Graphic cameras. So I pulled up the Paramount Cords website. But the only thing I saw was the banner across the top giving the name and phone number.

I thought the website was messed up so I called them and talked to the owner John. He said they are redoing their website today and it will not be up and working until tonight.

I asked him about synch cords for Graphic / Graflex cameras. He said unlike their old website, we won't be able to find them on the new website because, he said, "As you know, there are no new Graphic / Graflex cameras being sold." I agreed with him and said but there are a lot of us using and restoring those cameras so will need synch cords. He said he will be glad to custom make anything needed.

So now when you need a synch cord, you will have to give John a call at (718) 401-0288 then press #3.

funkadelic

Re: Paramount Synch Cords

Build on demand to reduce inventory?

Well, that's not so bad.
    “You often feel tired, not because you've done too much, but because you've done too little of what sparks a light in you.”
    ― Alexander Den Heijer, Nothing You Don't Already Know

That's too bad. FWIW, when I've needed a bi-post sync cord I've always just used the B&H website as a catalog, and a source. If you put "sync cord bipost" into the search box, the relevant Paramount listings are still there. And what's perhaps the most important one - bi-post to female PC - is still a stock item.

ebay usually has several listed at any one time