I operate at polar opposites photographically. I'm both a LF and subminiature freak. About 80% of my photography is now done (since my LF Renaissance) with either a 4x5 Linhof or an Olympus Pen FT half-frame. The other 20% is done with whatever camera from my collection I happen to fancy at the moment.

I'm posting here a shot from my recent LF photos, and a sub-miniature shot as well. I invite you to do the same, one each from your largest and smallest formats.

Large format: Barn on Elias Road, Vanderhoof BC. Linhof S45, Shanghai 4x5 film, 180mm Nikkor-W f5.6, 1/60th at f11, developed for 12 minutes in Pyrocat HD. June 2/15. Digital photograph of negative against a light box, shot with a Canon DSLR and 90mm Tamron f2.8 macro. Shanghai film in Pyrocat HD is sensational, and it's become my "go-to" large format film. I used it first out of curiosity, but took to it quickly in 4x5 with either Pyro or HC110 1:63. I don't like it so much in 120, although it's okay, where I stick with FP4. Seems to suit LF better.

Sub-miniature: The Mill at Vanderhoof, BC. Olympus Pen FT, 35mm Zeiss Flecktogon f2.8 lens via adapter, 1/125 at f 8, Kodak Recording 2475 film in D76 for 10 minutes. As the film was very old, I exposed it at ASA 200. Scanned 5x7 print.

Thanks for looking in and joining in!