Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnass won't deliver

Photographer, Machinist, etc. Jeffrey Sipress's Avatar

Gnass won't deliver

I placed an order with Gnass.com in early December. After a couple of weeks of not seeing anything, I emailed. No reply. The next week I called. "oh, we're moving now, so I'll send the items next week". Two weeks later I emailed.. No reply, then I called. Then I emailed.....OK you got the story by now. However, he charged my card the day I placed the order! Is this his usual mode? Am I getting ripped here? I am not a happy camper right now ...... Is this common with him?

Gnass won't deliver

Hey me too!!!!...... I placed the order on Dec. 12 they charged my card $196.00 and no word, or package. Now I'm realy worried.................Dave

Gnass won't deliver

FYI.

I placed an order on 11/30 and got it.. no problems

Gnass won't deliver

Uh Oh. Guess I'll hold back that order I was about to place.

Gnass won't deliver

If you try Photowarehouse.biz you can have the same story: I placed an order with them in late December. After a month of not seeing anything, I emailed many times .Sometimes reply. I called three times . They didn't charged my card the day I placed the orderbut they lost a custmer.
    If they have not many orders it's better to say the true to the people or not?
    To purchase 11x14 and 8x20 film I will move to Bergger ASAP (crossing the fingers too)

Doug Dolde

Gnass won't deliver

I called him today with a similar complaint. He says they moved and are in disarray. Promised to send within a couple days. So CALL don't EMAIL !

Gnass won't deliver

I had a similar problem. I placed and order for a dark cloth three weeks before and heard nothing. I sent emails and got no reply. Then I called and talked to Justin and was told that the cloth for the dark cloth had just arrived and would be sent out in a few days. I'm still waiting.

Obviously they are busy. But it would be nice if they would at least send out emails saying "we're backed up but haven't forgotten your order."

Forget emailing, try calling, you'll get better results.

Gnass won't deliver

Same here, took about three months to get a lens case which I then sold to Eugene Singer... good stuff, lousy e-commerce website and worse communication.

Gnass won't deliver

Same thing here with Gnass. Placed an order on 12/20, still waiting after two phone calls and two emails, tha latter never acknowledged.

I do not mind to wait, I do mind that my credit card was charged the very same day I placed the order

This is not good.

Photographer, Machinist, etc. Jeffrey Sipress's Avatar

Gnass won't deliver

Looks like we got ourselves a convoy! I'm calling tomorrow and pressing this guy heavily. Either he budges and ships or I'll be annnoying enough to piss him off and he'll send my money back. Either way a victory....