Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Graflock roll film back

  1. #1

    Graflock roll film back

    Hi everybody, I have a Calumet 45NX camera with rotating back. And I've just purchased a used RH8 roll film back. I basically couldn't figure out how to insert it. I know I h ave to remove the ground glass but it seems like camera back and the ground glas s is unseperable. Do you have any idea how to remove it or this type of holder i s unusable on this back? Thanks

  2. #2

    Graflock roll film back

    Are you sure that you camera has a Graflock back and not a simple spring back?? The roll film holder that you have is designed to be used with a Graflock back, in which the ground glass assembly can be removed by simply pressing on the spring arms, and sliding it to the right. If your camera has a spring back (where the glass assembly is not meant to be removed, then you need a "slide in" type roll film holder, like those sold be Calumet (as it's name indicates, it slides in under the glass).

  3. #3

    Graflock roll film back

    Thanks I've just figured it out. For a moment I thought I bought the wrong holder and panic. Thanks again.

Similar Threads

  1. Graflock back
    By luca abbiento in forum Gear
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 7-Apr-2005, 06:55
  2. roll film back - is there a 6x7 AND 6x9
    By Don Wallace in forum Darkroom: Film, Processing & Printing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 1-Feb-2005, 01:17
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-Mar-2002, 21:55
  4. Help on graflock back on Calumet
    By Robert Choi in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2000, 23:10
  5. Roll Film Back for 4x5
    By sheldon hambrick in forum Darkroom: Film, Processing & Printing
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 9-Feb-1999, 18:48


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts