Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A little something for the Forum...

Re: A little something for the Forum...

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaTerry View Post
    I'm wondering if Freestyle has the deep pockets of Amazon or B&H. They may not be able to afford the cost.
    We'll see.

Update: With some help from Kirk, I had a nice discussion with the folks at Freestyle. Unfortunately, they do not have a similar affiliate program, and are not in a position to establish one at the present time. They will soon be selling a number of LF products through Amazon, including Foma products. So, if the Freestyle product you are looking for is included in what they are selling through Amazon, you can use our Amazon affiliate link. Expect to see things showing up there in 30-45 days.

Stuck inside of Tucson with the Neverland Blues again...

Just a bump to remind people, when ordering stuff online, follow that "Affiliate Links" button at the top of each page to support the forum! Good for things ordered from B&H and Amazon!

(I just replaced my old direct links with the "Affiliates Links" to remind me next time I order something!)
    "I love my Verito lens, but I always have to sharpen everything in Photoshop..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sawyer View Post
    Just a bump to remind people, when ordering stuff online, follow that "Affiliate Links" button at the top of each page to support the forum! Good for things ordered from B&H and Amazon!

(I just replaced my old direct links with the "Affiliates Links" to remind me next time I order something!)
    Thanks, Mark.

I also suggested using the affiliate link (changing their Amazon bookmark) to friends who shop frequently at Amazon. They were more than happy to make the change, since it doesn't cost them anything to do so.

Thank you. I think I was unaware of the nature of the affiliate links, too much tunnel vision I guess.
    --- Steve from Missouri ---