I came across the "Reel and Gear Bag" at Orvis some months ago and immediately thought, "wow, this is as well made as Justin Gnass' stuff and would be great for lenses or for a few lenses and a small 4x5. I finally got one and you can look at a picture of it here http://homepage.mac.com/tedharris/OrvisBag.htm filled with 9 lenses ranging from 75mm to 450mm all on Technika/Wista boards. The case has nice foam padding, a good handle, a decent strap, good movable dividers, etc. Overall I find it a very good value for $59.00 and like everything from Orvis it is well made and has a lifetime guarantee. Comes in this color and burnt orange.

The interior dimensions are 10 x 14 x 6+. I was so excited at how well it works I wanted to post a picture right away. I think you can easily fit a smaller field camera and a few lenses and a meter in there as well. I casually laid my Walker Titan axross the bag and it will fit and leave a bit of room for a few extras, maybe two lenses but so far this is the only configuration I have tried. I dearly love Justin Gnass' stuff and have some of it but this is just too goo d a value not to share.