Thread: Massimo Vitali, are you out there?

Massimo Vitali, are you out there?

Hello Massimo, if you still read this site, I just want to tell you that I love your work. I have been a fan of yous for several years, and just recently saw one of your beautiful luminous prints at Bonni Benrubi's gallery. The image of "black bikini" is one of my favorite color photographs in the world. Good luck to you in 2005, and I hope we can cross paths in person sometime soon.

with warm regards,

~cj

www.chrisjordan.com

Hey thanks,I never thought I had fans in the States,I mean that are not my friends or collectors.
    I'll be at the Armoury in NY,I may see you at the Arndt+Partner gallery. Regards Massimo

Massimo, it is great to hear from you-- thank you for writing. I just received your Steidl book from Amazon (given to me by a dear friend, a photographer who lives in Milano), and your book is just incredible. I have never seen such beautiful luminous images in my life; they are transparent, like liquid ink. Just magical, and very tastefully done also. I look forward to meeting you in person sometime soon. I will be showing my own work at Yossi Milo's this fall so I will make the trip to Arndt+Partner and see your work in person.

With warm regards,

~cj

www.chrisjordan.com

Chris, I assume you are refering
    to Landscape and Figures as a good book to be introduced to Massimo's work ? If so, I'll order a copy this week, as I am always interested in seeing original work that I haven't heard of before.

Re: Massimo Vitali, are you out there?

Quote Originally Posted by massimo vitali View Post
    Hey thanks,I never thought I had fans in the States,I mean that are not my friends or collectors.
    I'll be at the Armoury in NY,I may see you at the Arndt+Partner gallery. Regards Massimo
    I’m a fan since 2009, when the place I work bought some of your prints and hung them in the hallway to my office.