I am getting a slight shift in blue/magenta in my scanning (Epon V700) to printing (Pixma Pro-100) workflow and wanted to hear what settings others are using with this printer. My current workflow is that I scan in Adobe RGB and stay in this profile until I am ready to post images for online use. For web use, I convert everything to sRGB before uploading. I don't convert any of my scans for printing purposes and I simply print using the Print module in Lightroom 4 where I select the appropriate paper color profile in the options. I am using Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201) paper.

Should I be converting to a different color space before printing? My intuition says no but I am not sure and I haven't found this question answered on the internet yet.

Please note that my monitor is calibrated. However, neither my scanner or printer is calibrated. My thought is that using Canon Paper/Ink/Profiles combination should print what I see on my calibrated screen.

Would appreciate any tips I can get to get better color matching between the monitor and the printer.

Pali