I am sorry, asking what something is worth is not the same as posting it for sale!!!!! Just because other people turned it in to a D!ck swinging contest is not my fault!
and saying "asking about value is chumming for sharks" is like saying a hot girl that goes to a bar all dressed up is asking to get raped! Keep it in your pants people! I was trying to find out info on my lenses I have had them for a long time and have had a very hard time getting info on them and thought this would be good place to get info. At this point I should just smash them with a sledge and be done with it. I have lots of question. You all tell me to get them professionally cleaned and professionally appraised but no one tells me who does that! I have gone to antique camera shops and they don't want to touch them. I have gone to big antique shows to have them appraised and they think they are the coolest thing ever seen but cant tell me anything about them and they told me to look here. I already said if and when I go to sell them I will follow the rules. I am not at that point yet, I am still trying to get info on them. I may keep them and try my hand at large format (did I mention I am a professional photographer/videographer) but if this is the large format crowd then no thank you! I will add, that a small group of people have PM me and have given me some great info and I thank you for that (you know who you are). But being blamed by the Moderator for other people freaking out is bull!!!! Maybe the moderator needs to go after the people trying to buy them and not the guy looking for info