Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Velvia50 8x10 and 4x5 and Acros100 8x10 Fresh Stock in date CONUS

Re: FS: Velvia50 8x10 and 4x5 and Acros100 8x10 Fresh Stock in date CONUS

I've moved this to the New Products forum, a "place for announcements of a commercial nature related to large format photography".

We support you in your effort to make LF supplies more readily available.

Please contact the seller to make purchases.
    Last edited by Ken Lee; 7-Feb-2015 at 14:51.

Thanks Ken, I wasn't sure where this should go, glad it's in the right place now.

Just to ease others minds, I'm not buying this wholesale, I'm buying it retail, and as an example, this first order of 5 boxes of 8x10 with a total purchase cost of over $1,000 U.S. dollars had a final total monetary "profit" to me of a whopping $12.... Don't worry, this really isn't a business, just me trying to keep Velvia50 and Acros100 alive a little longer (mostly selfish for me so I can also purchase it longer as it might be produced longer if more people buy it).

PS not that my taxes are anyone else's business but my own, (I could certainly not charge sales takes and have to pay it on the back end if they bought and lived in CT) If I make enough to warrant paying taxes, my accountant will report it, he takes all my income and statements and does his magic, I don't hide anything from the gov, that would be dumb. I'm upfront and honest, if you have any other questions please contact me directly but don't assume things you don't actually know because as stated, that's an assumption, and we all know that idiom...

And as Ken suggests, please contact me directly for more orders, thanks!.

Thread closed again. If you have any questions or comments, please contact the OP.