Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: unable to post photos ?

  1. #101
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,228

    Re: unable to post photos ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Gittings View Post
    Yes but I'm doing nothing different than I ever did but now I have to resize EVERYTHING and I never had to do that before. So something has changed on your end.
    I turned off the resizing function in order to reduce the number of variables I need to deal with while I'm trying to figure out why the server is unavailable some mornings. I'll try to get this all figured out and possibly turn resizing back on, but it might take a few weeks of trial & error. In the mean time, please manually resize files you intend to upload to our server. I believe the limits are displayed in the upload dialog, if not let me know and I'll post them separately.

  2. #102
    I live in Connecticut now.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    5,316

    Re: unable to post photos ?

    After the site got back up I'm getting "Image file is not a valid file" when I try and upload a photo... Anyone else?

  3. #103

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Mount Horeb, WI
    Posts
    875

    Re: unable to post photos ?

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    After the site got back up I'm getting "Image file is not a valid file" when I try and upload a photo... Anyone else?
    Stone, same here. I have tried to upload a couple of photos from my iPad with the same error message. Jim

  4. #104

  5. #105

  6. #106
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,228

    Re: unable to post photos ?

    The issue has been fixed. Try again.

  7. #107

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    109

    Re: unable to post photos ?

    Hey Guys!
    im having problem uploading images.(this is my first time)
    im triing to link flickr,but after i post it the image doesnt appear on the screen.
    am i doing something wrong?is there anyone who is uploading via flickr and could tell me his/her trick?
    i think im getting crazy here alone triing
    Thanks Everyone!

  8. #108
    Moderator Ralph Barker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Rio Rancho, NM
    Posts
    4,718

    Re: unable to post photos ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zsolt View Post
    Hey Guys!
    im having problem uploading images.(this is my first time)
    im triing to link flickr,but after i post it the image doesnt appear on the screen.
    am i doing something wrong?is there anyone who is uploading via flickr and could tell me his/her trick?
    i think im getting crazy here alone triing
    Thanks Everyone!
    The easiest method is to upload the image to here from your computer. See this thread for explanations of various methods:

    http://www.largeformatphotography.in...32-Posting-pix

  9. #109

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    109

    Re: unable to post photos ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Barker View Post
    The easiest method is to upload the image to here from your computer. See this thread for explanations of various methods:

    http://www.largeformatphotography.in...32-Posting-pix
    Thanks Ralph!this was more than helpfulresult: posted my first photo here,thanks to You!

Similar Threads

  1. Post Photos of YOURSELF with your camera
    By Drew Bedo in forum Cameras & Camera Accessories
    Replies: 756
    Last Post: 20-Jun-2017, 20:17
  2. Post your Route 66 photos!
    By guyatou in forum Image Sharing (LF) & Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-Dec-2013, 12:35
  3. Post your vacation photos!
    By Ramiro Elena in forum Image Sharing (LF) & Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 18-Aug-2011, 01:02
  4. Post your Vermont Photos
    By Joseph Kayne in forum Image Sharing (LF) & Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 26-Aug-2008, 04:13

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •