I am pleased to announce that my image, “A New Day in Scotland” has been selected for exhibition at the ECU 9th Photographic Image Biennial Exhibition!

The exhibition runs from January 22 – February 20, 2015 at Eastern Carolina University in Greenville, NC. The Gray Gallery is open from Monday – Friday from 10am – 4pm and on Saturdays from 10am – 2pm. Details on how to get to the gallery can be found at: http://www.ecu.edu/cs-cfac/soad/maps.cfm

There will be an opening lecture on January 22nd at 5:00 pm in the Speight Auditorium which is followed by a gala in the gallery. The lecture will be presented by Burk Uzzle, an accomplished photographer who is the judge for the show.

I am honored to have been selected for this exhibition and am looking forward to seeing the other entries.

The selected image is a 35mm film image created on Kodak Portra 400 film with a Leica R3 and a 50mm Summicron lens. I developed the film and scanned the negative myself. I then provided the scanned negative to Light Print in New York City for printing. The final print is a chromogenic print (c-print) created from the scanned negative.