My next Introduction to Large Format Photography workshop takes place March 6-8, 2015 in the incomparable Death Valley National Park. This workshop is limited to only six photographers and everyone gets plenty of hands-on instruction and attention. NO previous LF experience is required and loaner gear is available for those who do not own. This workshop is sponsored by Chamonix View Cameras. Learn more and register here.

Greg from Houston just took part in my Nov 2014 Introduction to Large Format Photography workshop and had this to say:

"Your workshop was just the inspiration I needed to jumpstart my serious return to large format photography. Your instruction was superb (including de-mystifying Scheimpflug) and I most appreciated your easy to understand and practical approach to the craft that will allow me to be present in the environment and concentrate on my vision instead of the mechanics of the camera. An unexpected bonus was the passion you bring to photography and the desert environment."

Thank you for your interest!