Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Ball Head for Large Format?

Re: Ball Head for Large Format?

Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    NO don't stop it's great!!
    I agree with that guy ^^^^^^ !

That's cool. I just didn't want to be over doing it.

I've got a cold or some kind of bug. It's nothing but whenever i get sick at all it affects my back so I have been sitting around more than usual lately. Sitting around drives me nuts!

If your back is hurting when you have a cold, your back muscles are probably weak (like the rest of your body) as a consequence of being sick. When you're better, do some exercises to strengthen them. Stretches in the meantime.

(I've got a couple of bad discs which are fine till next time I really overdo it. Partly made that way, not helped from abuse working on a lobstering boat)

Quote Originally Posted by jp View Post
    If your back is hurting when you have a cold, your back muscles are probably weak (like the rest of your body) as a consequence of being sick. When you're better, do some exercises to strengthen them. Stretches in the meantime.

(I've got a couple of bad discs which are fine till next time I really overdo it. Partly made that way, not helped from abuse working on a lobstering boat)
    Leg lifts are a good start

Quote Originally Posted by jp View Post

Thanks for the advice. I do exercise and of course strengthening the muscles that support my back does help. The problem is that I have had a back fusion so there is always pressure in the disc above and below my fusion plus I have arthritis. When I get sick or if it rains several days in a row I just have to rest my back more often. My surgeon warned me before my surgery that it would be like this. I'm not laying around or anything but I used to be a person who was always on his feet and sitting down can get boring.