Hello everyone! My name's David, and as my post title says, I'm from Portland, Oregon. I've just recently started in with LF photography on a pretty tight budget, and am incredibly thankful to my friendly local camera shop for working with me on my purchase of a Graflex Crown Graphic. I've mostly done 35mm work, but haven't had the space or resources for a full darkroom... until now! That means I have about a year's worth of developed 35mm negatives waiting for enlargement.
I just picked up a second-hand Omega B22 enlarger on Craigslist that, surprisingly, works just fine. It needs a new baseboard, but that shouldn't be a problem for me: I have access to a couple different well stocked wood shops to build my own enlarger table. It also needs a timer, negative holder, and probably some TLC.

I'm mostly going to be on here seeking advice on getting my darkroom fully set up over the next months.*I work at a minimum wage job at the moment, so budget is a big concern of mine in this endeavor. I've already gone far over budget so far, but have decided that quality in some cases is more important to me than a good deal.