Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Southern California Large and Ultra-Large Format Photographers’ “Meet and

Re: 3rd Annual Southern California Large and Ultra-Large Format Photographers’ “Meet

Can we get a rough estimate of attendees? Perhaps ULF users and # of wannabees?

How many cameras were setup?

No names, just numbers.
    Tin Can

Re: 3rd Annual Southern California Large and Ultra-Large Format Photographers’ “Meet

Thanks Tri and Jim and the other people doing portraits out side, that was great. Those wet plate guys donating their time and materials demonstrating the process from the start of the day till sundown should be congratulated also!! Great deals on prints and photo gear inside with food and entertainment (Matt), can't be beat for free!!! See you Gals and Guys next year.

Mike

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

Well, I brought two cameras. My two recent builds. The 8x10 and new 14x17 that can do 20x24 with the back I still need to make. I saw a 7x17, 8x20 a stereo camera a Deardorff 8x10, Chamonix 8x10 and 16x20, maybe a few more I lost count. Good times and great friends.

Jim,

Good to see a few pics on FB of the gathering Jim N, and Ken W look good, Matt B and Dan D always look good and the rest of you need some color not just black. Wish I was closer to be there. Looks like you all had a great time. Jim F and Co. keep going and keep this alive. Oh, Michael C sorry I missed you.

All the best for the Holidays
    Jan

LF/ULF Carbon Printer Jim Fitzgerald's Avatar

We will keep it going, we are committed to that. Nice holidays to all!

Thats OK Jan, I'm one of the "wannabes"Would have been glad to see you too.

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Pietrzak View Post
    Jim,

Good to see a few pics on FB of the gathering Jim N, and Ken W look good, Matt B and Dan D always look good and the rest of you need some color not just black. Wish I was closer to be there. Looks like you all had a great time. Jim F and Co. keep going and keep this alive. Oh, Michael C sorry I missed you.

All the best for the Holidays
    Jan

hi everyone.
    so sad i missed it.
    i would like to see some photos from the event.
    where are the photos posted?
    thanks.
    phil

We are all wannabees, Soco in winter beats most places. I wannabee warm and shoot giant cameras in nice woods.
    Tin Can

Montreal , Canada. Los Angeles, California

Wish your were here. You can Friend me on the FB to see the rest of the pictures of the event. Here's the group shot last Sunday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g1.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	125576
    Quote Originally Posted by phillip2446 View Post
    hi everyone.
    so sad i missed it.
    i would like to see some photos from the event.
    where are the photos posted?
    thanks.
    phil

Not much hair in that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri Tran View Post
    Wish your were here. You can Friend me on the FB to see the rest of the pictures of the event. Here's the group shot last Sunday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g1.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	125576