I'm in the process of building my lens selections for my Super Graphic. I've pu rused most of the articles on this board, but would still be thankful for a litt le friendly advise. I currently have an Ektar 203 and 127. The 127 does OK, but won't allow for much in the way of movements and I will probably replace it wit h my choice. Sometime ago, I'd thought to get a wide angle to give similar resu lts to my Nikon 24mm on my smaller format and I do mostly landscape type photos. Having used the 127, I almost think I would prefer not so extreme of a wide an gle, especially givent the fact that I will be working back in the box of the Su per with anything much wider than a 90. I've almost settled for the Ektar WF 10 0. For a couple (or few) hundred more I suppose I could get into a Super Angulon or maybe even a Fujinon SW 120. Not having any experience with the more modern lenses, I don't know if it's quite worth the money. It would probably delay my purchase in to the winter. (I know these "what XYZ should I get" questions can get a little tedious, but thoughts would still be helpful. I'm still rather ne w to LF.) Thanks.