Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excellent day at Mare Island

Excellent day at Mare Island

It was a pleasure to meet and be with the group on Saturday. I echo Graham's comment regarding the immense potential; almost overwhelming on an initial visit. I have critiqued my results and placed them in the mediocre catagory. Is anyone as anxious as I for a return visit?

Of course, thanks again to Will and also to Ken.

wfwhitaker

For those of you who attended the Mare Island outing last week, I have received the go-ahead from Tuan to prepare a small illustrated article on our experience for the LF Photo web site. I am therefore soliciting your work (preferably scans thereof) to be included under the "Travels" section of the Large Format Photography Home Page.

Cheers,
    Will

wfwhitaker

I've received inquiries from a couple of folks regarding scans. JPEG's are preferred. 72 ppi resolution (screen resolution) is fine. File size somewhere around 40-60Kb is good, but err on the size of larger rather than smaller. It's better to re-size down rather than up. But please don't email me gigabyte-sized files!

Images may be re-sized as dictated by the layout. Absolutely no other manipulations will be made by me. It's your work and I won't change a thing. Full credit will be given, of course.

This is an opportunity for us as photographers to put our photos where our mouths are. This isn't a contest, so don't be shy. Belly up to the bar and show us your work!

Best,
    Will