I just started shooting 8x10. In my trial darkroom runs, I can handle 4-8 sheets of 8x10 film in one liter of pyrocat HD in 10x12" trays. How many rounds can I use the pyrocat before mixing a new batch? If the developer can be reused for a second round, should I do my N+ negs first and then do the N- negs in the second round? Or is the developer good for a fixed number of 8x10 sheets (ie. good for a given surface area of film) regardless of how many rounds of development I do with a given batch of developer? I don't plan on changing from pyrocat, but does the answer to my question vary with different pyro formulations--specifically ABC pyro?

Regarding my materials and intentions, my trials have been with HP5+. I just bought a batch of Efke PL100 which will likely be my primary film. I will likely use JandC 400 instead of HP5 as a higher speed film. I will develop multiple sheets in trays at 2:2:100 for contact printing on Azo.

If I have missed the thread with the answer, please pardon the repeat question and just supply me the link. I don't mean to waste anyone's time. I simply haven't found the answer on this forum or Michael and Paula's Azo forum. Many thanks in advance.