Thread: Does anybody here have the link to that large format photography video...

Does anybody here have the link to that large format photography video...

...that ends with the photographer sneezing on the gg?

This evening my digital photographer son is grooving on the 5x7 Agfa Ansco I kept for him . We focused on a Palos Verde stone fireplace from across the living room and he was blown away by the detail captured on the gg (using a loupe) I'd like to show him that video---it was pretty funny, IIRC, as I want to keep things humorous and fun for the lad.
    I know it was a member here who made it, I just can't remember who. Or where to find it. No luck with the search function so far.
    "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White

multiplex

Re: Does anybody here have the link to that large format photography video...

hi john

it was jason brunner, and i believe he removed all his vidia ( videos? ) from you tube ...

john

Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    it was jason brunner, and i believe he removed all his vidia ( videos? ) from you tube ...
    Jason Brunner seems to have removed just about everything under his control. That is disconcerting. Is he still with us?

Thanks john! bummer about brunner! lol!
    i hope you're having a great summer-- did that hurricane cause any trouble?
    "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White

multiplex

hi john

pleasure's mine!
    hurricane ( or him-icane seeing it was arthur ? ) didn't trouble us much
    although about 1hour away there were floods, and terrible winds+rain ...

hi jac:
    while his web-presence is reduced, he's well

Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    hi jac:
    while his web-presence is reduced, he's well
    So good to know. Thank you for that.

I was once on the brink of obliterating my net-presence but I was not smart enough to pull it off, then very recently I was assigned a Patient Navigator which makes the notion of vanishing absurd.

Anyone want a Saltzman 8X10 enlarger for free?