I want to eventually get into ULF Photography and i was wondering if there was a list of the many sizes of cameras and lenses that will work with each one? I know they range from 4x10, 7x17,8x20,12x20,14x17 and so on and not to mention the sizes of 11x14 to 16x20 and of course the massive 20x24.... I do all the way from 35mm up to 8x10 now..... including 35mm panoramic with a F7 Widelux.... I cant just do only one format although i been known to go over board and shoot all the formats i have just to see the many aspects of all formats i have available and i carry it all when i go on my adventures..... I not only collect cameras and related items i use it all and i spend as much time on the road and in the darkroom as i do sleeping which... i guess you can say im a photographic nut but really enjoy the many points of view in all the equipment i own and use.... I was wondering what would be the best ULF camera to get and what lenses should i buy? Hope all is well with everyone and happy shooting to everyone.... I do love wood cameras instead of metal..... Thanks Ted