Thread: Spam Reporting Glitch

Spam Reporting Glitch

I ran across a spam post this morning, and clicked on the little ! button to report it. I got a message saying I didn't have permission to access this page. I was logged in.

Re: Spam Reporting Glitch

Cookies enabled? I've noticed still being logged in with cookies disabled. I reported one this morning (TimWest_) for the first time ever, not knowing whether that was a member obligation or not. No issues.

Quote Originally Posted by desertrat View Post
    I ran across a spam post this morning, and clicked on the little ! button to report it. I got a message saying I didn't have permission to access this page. I was logged in.
    Sounds like you forgot to check the "Remember Me" box when you logged in. Doing so sets a cookie that sub-processes need to see to know who you are and that you are logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Barker View Post
    Sounds like you forgot to check the "Remember Me" box when you logged in. Doing so sets a cookie that sub-processes need to see to know who you are and that you are logged in.
    I think I did that quite some time back. I haven't manually logged in for a long time. Every time I visit, I'm logged in as far as I can tell. I do have an ad blocker running that might be causing problems.