So I've been working on this project for the past several months (since October or so... even though the idea originated two years ago while shooting in a remote location)

ANALOGBOOK is a set of photographer's notebooks / exposure record keepers / logbooks which I hope can be as useful to the professional photographer as the photography student. There is a large format book and darkroom logbook I definitely wish I had back when I was a student. And although I shoot mainly 6x7 now, I know that all the photographic data that I like to record didn't really have a cohesive and beautifully designed solution... so I decided to make it myself. Other artists and photography friends really like the notebooks and want some for themselves so they pushed me to develop the project into a proper product. So here it is, take a few minutes and find out more:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/papercrate/analogbook-the-photographers-notebook

I'd really appreciate any support and feedback so I can make these the best possible notebooks for the widest variety of photographers. Thanks!