Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NELFPC at the VPC

NELFPC at the VPC

The members of New England Large Format Photography Collective (NELFPC) will be presenting their work of Large format photography at the Valley Photo Center in Springfield, MA. Dates for the exhibit are March 4 - April 4, 2014, with the artists reception on Sunday March 23 from 2:00 - 4:00pm.
    Gallery hours are:
    Tuesday - Friday, 11:00am - 2:00pm and Saturdays by appointment only (contact gene LaFord through this page for an appointment). The VPC is located on the mezzanine level across from the food court.
    VPC address:
    Valley Photo Center
    Tower Square
    1500 Main St
    Springfield, MA 01105

Re: NELFPC at the VPC

Quote Originally Posted by gene LaFord View Post
    The members of New England Large Format Photography Collective (NELFPC) will be presenting their work of Large format photography at the Valley Photo Center in Springfield, MA. Dates for the exhibit are March 4 - April 4, 2014, with the artists reception on Sunday March 23 from 2:00 - 4:00pm.
    Gallery hours are:
    Tuesday - Friday, 11:00am - 2:00pm and Saturdays by appointment only (contact gene LaFord through this page for an appointment). The VPC is located on the mezzanine level across from the food court.
    VPC address:
    Valley Photo Center
    Tower Square
    1500 Main St
    Springfield, MA 01105
    Just finished framing my prints today Gene! All new, never before seen work. Looking forward to it.
    Tim

Looking forward to seeing everybody's work. I think this is going to be an excellent exhibit!

gene

This is going to be another great show! (Must. Finish. Printing...)
    r.j. phil
    www.rjphil.com
    N.E. Large Format Photography Collective

WTF? NELFPC at the VPC for the VCU who shoot LFF IMHO should be a blast LOL.
    Thanks,
    Kirk

at age 73:
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"

Rofl
    r.j. phil
    www.rjphil.com
    N.E. Large Format Photography Collective

It's always exciting to have the opportunity to show your work along side of the membership! NELFPC is full of support & insperation, certainly a show to see if you are in the Springfield, MA area!
    A special thanks to gene & VPC for taking us on once again!

Dan Groth

Gallery hours are:
    VPC address:
    Valley Photo Center
    Tower Square
    1500 Main St
    Springfield, MA 01105
    The group dropped their work off at VPC last weekend & we got a sneak peak at some of the images. Looking forward to this exhibit & hope to see you on March 23rd during the reception.

Dan

I will be putting the show up on the VPC walls this Saturday. If you can't make the reception on March 23rd and would like to stop by on a Saturday during the show's run (except Sat March 22) contact me via PM here on this forum.

gene

Gallery hours are:
    VPC address:
    Valley Photo Center
    Tower Square
    1500 Main St
    Springfield, MA 01105
    New England Large Format Photography Collective (Nelfpc) is having its opening reception next Sunday the 23rd at VPC in Springfield, MA from 2-4pm. We are raffling off at least one print, who know what will happen!

If you are not familiar with the group, please take a look at their website.
    www.nelfpc.com

http://thevalleyphotocenter.yolasite.com/#/

I hope to see you there!

Dan